topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 12:20 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Jetviz, Beautiful Screenshots. Regular $45. Now $9.  (Read 2639 times)

jetviz

• Participant
  • Joined in 2013
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Jetviz, Beautiful Screenshots. Regular $45. Now $9.
« on: August 06, 2013, 07:33 PM »
Hi DonationCoder,

We develop Jetviz (www.jetviz.co). It's available for a very limited for $9. This is an exclusive offer for DonationCoder. Here's a sample of what Jetviz can do:

http://pbrd.co/1881tXH

To receive your discount, email [email protected] with the subject "Donation Coder Discount".

Please ask any questions!

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Jetviz, Beautiful Screenshots. Regular $45. Now $9.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 02:38 AM »
Congratulations on your good looking application - and Thanks a lot for the discount!  :up:

Jetviz seems to be a Mac program for Windows. Jetviz also seems to have been made by young people. Young people with good eyesight. Young Mac users.

I was sad to realize that the program's interface won't be any smaller than 750 pixels (height), but it will always take up the full screen at start. My screen is merely 768 pixels, so I can't use Jetviz without first changing the setting for my taskbar (to auto-hide) - but this is not how I want to use my computer.

I didn't find any "Settings" to manage, maybe because of the all black design and the very small characters in a hard-to-read font.

I like the "Magnify" feature a lot, it's really good looking (the 3 "circles" are magnifiers):

2013-08-07_090154.gif

Bravo!