ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

[Freeware] BatchBlitz - batch process digital photos

<< < (3/5) > >>

sunlitgreen:
Initial testing was very positive.. Really friendly user interface, great that you can save and load projects.

I did experience some hanging (at least in my vmware test environment) that seemed to happen often when i tried to add text -- and the text would not show up when this happened, so seems like some problem with the text generation maybe?

A feature i'd love to see is the ability to invoke BatchBlitz via commandline and give it the name of a project file and then the name of some source files and have it run the saved-project settings on the specified files.
-mouser (March 13, 2010, 01:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you mouser for the feedback.

I also have been testing in vmware (win2k, winxp, vista, win7) and identified this problem. Just haven't located the bug for now. I'll release a bug fix asap.

That "commandline" feature is under way already.

PhilB66:

I noticed you have a portable version of your Photo Editor but not the full BatchBlitz? Any plans for a portable BatchBlitz?
-sajman99 (March 13, 2010, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I tested SGPE for portability... it saves settings in Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\SunlitGreen\PhotoEdit\1.3  :(

sunlitgreen:
sunlitgreen- these guys have me interested in your software, but I haven't checked it out yet.

I noticed you have a portable version of your Photo Editor but not the full BatchBlitz? Any plans for a portable BatchBlitz? Thanks.
-sajman99 (March 13, 2010, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

For now, you can simply zip the BatchBlitz installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\SunlitGreen\BatchBlitz) as a portable version package...  :)

The only problem is, in order to double-click BatchBlitz task file (.bbt) icons to launch the program, you'll have to first manually associate this file type with BatchBlitz.

sunlitgreen:
I tested SGPE for portability... it saves settings in Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\SunlitGreen\PhotoEdit\1.3  :(
-PhilB66 (March 13, 2010, 07:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info. This bug has been fixed.

Edvard:
Dude, somebody is making 40 bucks a pop off your freeware:
http://www.shareup.com/SunlitGreen_BatchBlitz-download-50377.html
 :o
Who do we call?
 :mad:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version