ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Mouse Gestures

<< < (2/3) > >>

jgpaiva:
Interestingly, i've also removed stokeit, but for different reasons. Since i made this post, i have learned ahk, and some of my most important mouse shortcuts made with ahk are incompatible with strokeit, because they use both the middle mouse button and the right mouse button. :(

Still, it's great software, and i've used it extensivelly!

@nontroppo: Yep, i also missed a lot the flipback/forward, it's one of the shortcuts i use most in opera (for switching to the tab on the right or to the tab on the left. it's way more useful than the default setting!)

yksyks:
If anyone is interested, there's a new free application for mouse gestures, which unlike StrokeIt works fine under Vista: gMote. Works well with Google Chrome, too. Unfortunately, it also lacks flip back/forward actions.

jgpaiva:
Interesting, yksyks!
gMote works pretty well in Vista, and it has a lovely interface (even for me, and I hate non-standard interfaces!).
Also, I think it's very easy to configure. I think it only lacks some default shortcuts, so that we can play out with it right away instead of having to configure it first.

Armando:
Thanks yksyks. Will have a look at it later on.  :up:

J-Mac:
If anyone is interested, there's a new free application for mouse gestures, which unlike StrokeIt works fine under Vista: gMote. Works well with Google Chrome, too. Unfortunately, it also lacks flip back/forward actions.
-yksyks (September 13, 2008, 05:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you are using Firefox 2 or 3 try the extension All-In-One Gestures - that does have the "rocker" back and forward feature plus you can configure just about any other gesture you wish.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version