ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > What's the Best?

best virual cd/dvd maker and image mounter?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Darwin:
Alcohol 120% is awesome. However, I bought it a couple years ago when the normal price was ~$57 & I got it on sale for $35. Obviously, what I deem getting my money's worth is going to be different for someone buying today at a higher price.nd not being able to create virtual IDE drives.-Innuendo (March 10, 2010, 10:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

No arguments from me! I bought it myself recently (a couple of months ago?). I use it everyday. I also have a license for Magic ISO - I probably *could* have used it to repair the CD that I was trying to use (my ten year old copy of StarCraft: BroodWar), but found Alcohol easier to use.

Lashiec:
Personally I prefer Virtual CloneDrive, but I'm forced to use Daemon Tools, since it's the only option with proper cuesheet support, which is essential for those pesky multitrack images. The program itself is nice, but I'm no fan of having SPTD installed on the system. Plus, Virtual CloneDrive lets you put a sheep as your drive icon :D

Innuendo:
Virtual CloneDrive is nice, but does it make images as well as mounting them? That's what the OP was asking for.

Lashiec:
Oooh, missed that part. MagicDisc can though, but I use IsoBuster or ImgBurn to image my games.

delwoode:
Personally I prefer Virtual CloneDrive, but I'm forced to use Daemon Tools, since it's the only option with proper cuesheet support, which is essential for those pesky multitrack images. The program itself is nice, but I'm no fan of having SPTD installed on the system. Plus, Virtual CloneDrive lets you put a sheep as your drive icon :D
-Lashiec (March 10, 2010, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

What is SPTD short for?  Spyware?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version