ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Possible slight bug.

(1/2) > >>

hamradio:
When trying to capture a website that has a scrollbar a little bit of the bottom is cut off possible because it thinks a horizontal scrollbar should be there when it isnt.  For example a site I created has Design by ... and Hosted by ... under the copyright and it just captures down to the copyright statement and the Design by... does not get in the image.  No autoscroll capture exceptions setup so do you have any ideas?  Also, other than that it seems to be working excellent on my system so far.

mouser:
what web browser are you using? this might be a good time to have alternate browsers like firefox, ie, opera.
let me know which ones work and i might be able to come up with an exception rule or fix for it.

hamradio:
Maxthon (based on IE engine).  Tried IE just to be sure it wasnt Maxthon and got the same results.  BTW I just noticed the bug tracker software should I also post it there?

Edit: Latest version of IE6 SP1 with full updates.

mouser:
posting in the bugtracker is always very helpful to me.
actually all my tests on scrolling may have been with windows that have horizontal scroll, so let me test your scenario.

mouser:
you are absoluletly right - as to the cause as well.
i incorrectly adjusted IE window capture assuming their was a horiz+vert scrollbar; i'll try to have it fixed by next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version