I think it would be great to have a profile manager on my PocketPC/Smartphone. With one click on the tray icon, I'll get a popup menu with some profile names I customized myself. Clicking on one profile will activate that profile, and activates all kinds of settings (I customized myself) in 1 go.
- I walk into my office and select my 'Business' profile, this will
* set the ringtone to a normal beep sound
* changes the background to WindowsXP's Bliss
* change to my appointments
- I walk into a business meeting, activating my 'Business quiet' will
* set all sounds OFF
- I walk away from work, activating my 'Free!!!' profile will
* set my ringtone to a nice music tune
* set my background to a nice picture of Jennifer Lopez
The types of settings to be effected can be lots, ofcourse.