ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

March 2010 Discounts and Giveaway Drawing - Winners Posted Mar 22, 2010

<< < (2/5) > >>

J-Mac:
Thanks Stephen!

BTW, I just noticed that almost all of the discounts have gone away. Of the few that are left at least one - Evernote 2.1 - hasn’t been available to purchase for a year. What happened to the discounts for apps that are no longer showing, even on the "Expired" list?

Thanks!

Jim

mouser:
i just did some cleanup of that page.. should i put back all of the expired ones?  it's hard to keep track of everything.

KynloStephen66515:
Mouse, if you want, ill compile a list and contact all the companies to ask if the discounts are still available, if they are/or not in some cases I will let you know which to remove/keep.

J-Mac:
No, not necessary. It was just a little weird seeing all of those gone and yet something no longer around at all like Evernote 2.1 still there.

Thanks!

Jim

J-Mac:
Mouse, if you want, ill compile a list and contact all the companies to ask if the discounts are still available, if they are/or not in some cases I will let you know which to remove/keep.
-Stephen66515 (March 09, 2010, 12:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Now that would be cool!   :Thmbsup:

After all, even though I probably purchased about 3/4 of them, that's still another 25% I could buy!   :D

Thank you.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version