Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 24, 2014, 10:32:13 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Middle Mouse  (Read 1450 times)
mrbooh
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 29, 2010, 02:15:37 AM »

Hi,

where the hell can I turn off the Middle Mouse functionality ?
I can't scroll in FireFox anymore with the mbutton and this is a totally no-go!
Generally it's totally not possible to use the mbutton when circle dock is running.

I read it is possible to change this, but I can't find it!
In the inspector nothing can be changed...

regards,
mrbooh
Markham
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 12:08:48 PM »

Whilst I appreciate you may have been feeling a bit frustrated when you posted your message, it would be appreciated if you'd be a bit more temperate next time.

The answer to your question, how to change the mouse toggle button, will be found in the Visibility tab of Dock Settings and is fully explained in the Help Browser.

However, the premise of your first paragraph is entirely false. When Circle Dock is made visible, it will be the "active window" and all mouse input will be directed at it. To get the mouse to work with a different application on-screen at the same time, simply move your mouse to that application and click the left button to make that application the "active window" - and yes, your scroll-wheel will work as expected. Basic Windows stuff.

Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.024s | Server load: 0.14 ]