ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Organize files into folders based on flename wildcard parsing

<< < (9/16) > >>

nkormanik:

Two enhancement requests:

1)  Skwire, I do feel it would be quite a bit more reassuring to show the total number of lines/commands selected to be seen somewhere -- status line or elsewhere.  I'd just feel more at ease seeing that number.

2)  Perhaps, also, allow configuration .ini to set default location in which to begin, from which to open text files containing command lines.  My preference is to look in same directory where the executable is.  For whatever reason when I say Open, File Punter wants to look in Desktop.  I keep all the text file commands within the File Punter executable directory buried somewhere else.

Thanks!

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.6 - 2012-06-22
    + Last used folder is remembered for File, Open action.  (Thanks, nkormanik)
    + Added status bar section showing total number of rows and total number of
      checked rows.  (Thanks, nkormanik)

y0himba:
Not to resurrect a dead thread, but I have been using File Punter a lot.  I was wondering if there is command line support?  I would like ot be able to use task manager to run it at a regular interval to organize files.  The Perl flavored RegEx is beautiful.

skwire:
Unfortunately, no, there isn't any command-line support for this application.   :(

magician62:
For source dir you can use a network location

\\NAS\START

but you can not use for destination.

On Update Entry

Error dialogue
Destination DRIVE does not exist. Please chose a valid destination.

At present the only solution is to map the drive to a letter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version