ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Programmers Challenged, Gauntlet Thrown

(1/2) > >>

housetier:

The Challenge

I hereby challenge all of you. That’s right, I’m taking off my hypothetical still-wish-they-were-in-style white glove and slapping you in the face with it.

--- End quote ---

:o ;)

It goes on with more details about the challenge and comes to
The rules:

1. You need to write one program, every day. Duh. Any language. You can not duplicate functionality. This means a Hello World in Java is fine, but don’t go and make a Hello World in Python afterward.
   2. You need to post the code online. If it’s an embedded project, post a picture/video of it working. Everyday, I will take the lead on collecting these pictures and posting them the next day online.
   3. The deadline for submission of your code/pic/video is MIDNIGHT that day. The result is posted the next day on our website.

--- End quote ---

So, if you have a program that is just waiting to be released, head over to hackypedia and read the challenge, then pick up the glove and slap em with your awesomeness ;)

I think it's a good way for us donationcoders to draw more attention to our supergreat community  :Thmbsup:

wraith808:
But... it's too late. :(  We were supposed to start on the 1st...

housetier:
I believe they'll accept our taking up the challenge a little late :)

tinjaw:
We need to sacrifice a Codie effigy to the gods and summon Skrommel from the depths. He alone can conquer this challenge and return triumphant with the gauntlet of the vanquish enemy coders.

mouser:
of the vanquish enemy coders.
--- End quote ---

there are no such things as enemy coders, only comrades.

good luck to the coders involved! for the original post that inspired these fellows, see http://fubarlabs.com/2010/02/march-madness-challenge/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version