ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

MMORPG Players - What Games do you play + Plug for Myth of Soma Server

<< < (2/2)

aarontx:
I play AION currently on Vaziel server on the Asmodian side.

http://na.aiononline.com

I played DAoC for 5 years prior to that.

AION is amazing graphically, has flying zones which are great fun, and fun PvP, while it has it's shortcomings like any MMORPG, it works for me.

Tekzel:
Ugh, MMORPGS. The closest I have ever come to a substance addiction. I played EQ1 for 5 years and over that time I have had 5 accounts. Sold the first 3 for over 1k each, then kept the last 2 which, when I quit were both packed with level 60 characters. That was the cap when I quit. Right after PoP came out.

I moved on to City of Heroes for a while and it was fun, but didn't hold me. When EQ2 came out, I jumped on board for about 3 years. Only 1 account though, ended up with 4-5 level 60 characters, again the cap when I quit.

I swore I would never play another MMORPG again. The amount of time I have spent on those things gives me the shivers thinking about it. A few years ago I decided I wanted to learn to play the guitar. I haven't spent much time on it, so I am not very good. If I spent a fraction of the time I spent playing MMORPGs practicing the guitar, my god, I would be awesome.

KynloStephen66515:
I swore I would never play another MMORPG again. The amount of time I have spent on those things gives me the shivers thinking about it. A few years ago I decided I wanted to learn to play the guitar. I haven't spent much time on it, so I am not very good. If I spent a fraction of the time I spent playing MMORPGs practicing the guitar, my god, I would be awesome.
-Tekzel (March 08, 2010, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

I understand, I Sympathize, I feel the exact same, apart from one thing...Im not that bad @ guitar, but if i focused more, id prob be 1000x better haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version