ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (160/171) > >>

Dypsis:
Thanks for reviving T-Clock.
I can confirm it is working fine on Windows 10 64-bit Anniversary Update.  :up:

Is there an atomic clock feature where I can right click to update my computer's time via an atomic clock server?

Edit: I found it. A bit hidden, but it's there.  :)

MilesAhead:

Is there an atomic clock feature where I can right click to update my computer's time via an atomic clock server?

-Dypsis (August 09, 2016, 02:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Does it work?  I ask because on Windows 8.0 I have to use a browser protocol to get the time.  It could be the WiFi here blocking it for some reason.  But connecting to atomic time servers just hangs.

Dypsis:

-Dypsis (August 09, 2016, 02:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Does it work?  I ask because on Windows 8.0 I have to use a browser protocol to get the time.  It could be the WiFi here blocking it for some reason.  But connecting to atomic time servers just hangs.
-MilesAhead (August 09, 2016, 09:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, it works.
Try a different time server.

REVERiE:
Hi there,

after updating Windows 10 x64 (1607) today, my original t-clock stopped working.
Now I found the Redux version and downloaded version 2.4.1 build 419.
It shows the correct time when using it with default values, but I would like to use Advanced clock format like

dddd, dd. mmmm yyyy - HH:mm

When I enter this value, the clock freezes an shows a time some minutes ago (maybe the time when I started the software)?!
Seems as if no advanced clock format is working...

Any solutions?

cu, REV

WhiteTigX:
I'd suggest that you'll either look at the format that's automatically created when you're not using a custom one, or click the help link to figure out that "m" means "month"... and you're displaying it twice :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version