ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (159/171) > >>

cranioscopical:
Just wanted to say thanks for the update  :up:
-mouser (August 04, 2016, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I too  :Thmbsup:

THEtomaso:
@THEtomaso, since v2.4.1, T-Clock shouldn't run the update checker until the user closed the Options on first start.-WhiteTigX (August 04, 2016, 01:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Great!
Thanks for changing this behaviour, WhiteTigX. :)

Unfortunately though, with this latest build, the most important feature (IMO) is broken for me..
No matter which text colour I use, it reverts to white instantly when I move the mouse cursor over it!

(Win8.1,x64)

WhiteTigX:
[...]
No matter which text colour I use, it reverts to white instantly when I move the mouse cursor over it!
[...]-THEtomaso (August 05, 2016, 10:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
are you sure you're running the latest version? (Beta2, build 419)

nolan_vede:
I have a couple wish list items. 

1)  I dont know about anyone else, but sometimes I set a timer, and then forget I set it

I guessing you remember T-Clock ex.  it had a great option for showing the countdown in the systray under the clock when the timer was activated.  What I liked about it was that it reminded me I had a timer going, was out of the way, and always visible (you could have a floating countdown window, but there are times it would be either hidden in the background or in the way blocking something)

2)  Adding "seconds" to the alarm timer would be a very helpful addition.

thx

----------------------------------------------------
Win 10 pro

THEtomaso:
are you sure you're running the latest version? (Beta2, build 419)-WhiteTigX (August 05, 2016, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can confirm that the issue is fixed in build 419.
Good work! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version