ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (157/171) > >>

WhiteTigX:
Biffle, Windows 10 insider version? Or release?
the insider version is currently quite troublesome if it comes to T-Clock :P

Biffle:
I haven't tried Win 10. But on Win 7, you right-click the clock, then choose "T-Clock Properties."
--- End quote ---
Thank you, yes, I had tried it, but there does not appear a context menu.

Biffle, Windows 10 insider version? Or release?
--- End quote ---
Oops, I have never heard of such versions, do not know what's the differnece, but I have Windows 10 Home, 64bit.

the insider version is currently quite troublesome if it comes to T-Clock :P
--- End quote ---
Alright, that's a pity, well, OK, so I then will remove the progarm. Is there a portable alternative?

Many thanks.

WhiteTigX:
T-Clock can be used in a portable way when you create a T-Clock.ini file (either manually or with .reset_portable.cmd)
Or what kind of portable did you mean?

P.S. if the context menu doesn't work (which usually does for me, even on Win10), you can also access the options by running Clock.exe /prop

Biffle:
Or what kind of portable did you mean?
--- End quote ---
Without installation, without adding entries to the registry, files to C:.

P.S. if the context menu doesn't work (which usually does for me, even on Win10), you can also access the options by running Clock.exe /prop
--- End quote ---
Thank you, I do not know where to enter it and I also have to close the clock by stopping the task in the Task Manager, cannot find another way, that somehow let the symbols in the system tray disappear and then display again, do not know what that mean.

Many thanks.

WhiteTigX:
@THEtomaso, since v2.4.1, T-Clock shouldn't run the update checker until the user closed the Options on first start.
That is, if the user disables update checking (about page, first page to see actually) it won't run even once. Otherwise it'll run right after the user is done configuring, which should be adequate.

Anyway, I've just published the first bug fix release for the Windows 10 Anniversary update issues, get it here:
https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock/releases

Create a backup of your T-Clock.ini (if portable mode were used) before updating to v2.4.1!
Or the Unicode change/conversion could break it and you'll loose all your settings.. (shouldn't, but we'll see) Please report back those problems and PM your original config file

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version