ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (98/171) > >>

apex84:
Yes, clicking once now hides the calendar.

mouser:
Nice Thank you  :up:

Stoic Joker:
Well... I guess and hope I'm done ;)-WhiteTigX (September 02, 2013, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

There is no done with T-Clock. It is like the ornate puzzle box in Hell Raiser ... Once opened you are drawn into an alternate universe where demons (some of your own making) torment you (with ideas) for eternity. They visit me still...the voices, the whispers at night...as if just at the edge of hearing...taunting me "Try this" they say. But the idea is never fully formed. It's always just enough to make you wonder, is it? will it? Could it be..? They dare me with curiosity to once again open the Project Folder...knowing I will be totally consumed, by its power.

WhiteTigX:
*sigh*... made a mistake with my last build :P basically I've changed a type of a variable from BOOL to char, but I didn't know that one external file declares it again as extern... with type BOOL^^
Not sure if this can cause a crash or other stuff... as the linker still knows what was meant and thus it might be ok.... ugly but ok.

Anyway... I suggest you to again download my build (link 's still the same)

@Stoic Joker
I'm still open to suggestions and bug fixes... don't worry ;) I just hoped I was done with my prior work... but it seemed like not xD (and I still wonder if there are any users out there that hate my calendar changes...)

LonelyPixel:
I've got a real calendar for that. ;-) (Palm Desktop *cough* - don't have much time to replace it but I'm at it...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version