ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (78/171) > >>

superboyac:
Stoic, someone here at work was just asking for this:
Can TClock somehow add the ability to display Unix Time (Posix time)?  I couldn't find anything on the internet that could do it.  Thanks.

Stoic Joker:
Can TClock somehow add the ability to display Unix Time (Posix time)?  I couldn't find anything on the internet that could do it.  Thanks.-superboyac (December 15, 2011, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Posix Time?? [Drawing a bit of a blank]...Is that the one that is the number of seconds since 1970-01-01 00:00:00? Currently no ... But it doesn't sound that hard to do... Let me know if I'm on the right track, and I'll take a shot at it.

superboyac:
Can TClock somehow add the ability to display Unix Time (Posix time)?  I couldn't find anything on the internet that could do it.  Thanks.-superboyac (December 15, 2011, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Posix Time?? [Drawing a bit of a blank]...Is that the one that is the number of seconds since 1970-01-01 00:00:00? Currently no ... But it doesn't sound that hard to do... Let me know if I'm on the right track, and I'll take a shot at it.
-Stoic Joker (December 15, 2011, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
You know, I'm not entirely sure either, i just was emailed the question.  I looked it up and it's called "unix time" or "posix time".  Here's the wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time

I think it has something to do with a number that starts with some date in 1970, and has been continuing since.  So any date/time can be converted to this number like 1323962876 .  So it doesn't have punctuations or anything.  I tell you what, if you were able to do it, it would really surprise the guy, that would be fun for me!  Anyway, that's as much as I know.  It doesn't sound very hard to do, sounds like a simpel conversion formula.  But i don't really know anything about programming.

Stoic Joker:
Yes, I googled it after posting. I can't guarantee anything (there's alot going on), but I'll see what I can do. Is there a specific time you'd like to have it by? It does sound easy enough, but the formatting code is about 8 pages long (And I'm not entirely sure where I stopped at... eek!).

superboyac:
Yes, I googled it after posting. I can't guarantee anything (there's alot going on), but I'll see what I can do. Is there a specific time you'd like to have it by? It does sound easy enough, but the formatting code is about 8 pages long (And I'm not entirely sure where I stopped at... eek!).
-Stoic Joker (December 16, 2011, 08:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
No time table at all.  8 pages long?  Sheesh.  yeah, if it's not easy don't bother, it's nothing important or time-critical or anything like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version