ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (65/171) > >>

Mugsy:
My clock text is transparent and I can't find any setting in T-Cock to disable it.

If my background is dark or a solid color, the clock text is readable. But if it is light/white, only the anti-aliasing can be seen (in color), with the clock text barely visible and pretty much unreadable.

I have tried different fonts and different anti-aliasing settings, all with no improvement.

I'm using Win7_x64. Taskbar transparency is "0" (tried other values).

I've found that the problem goes away if the Theme is set to "Classic" mode, but anything else gives me transparent text.

Can anyone help?

Stoic Joker:
I've found that the problem goes away if the Theme is set to "Classic" mode, but anything else gives me transparent text.-Mugsy (May 26, 2011, 10:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

That is incredibly odd behavior, especially with the whited out clock face. That is troubling... Changing the font color is occasionally required to get proper contrast with a theme. But I've never seen it do that before. Except for some of the early alphas back in 2004. Can you post a screen shot of the Clock Text (tab) settings you're currently using in the shot above?

movrshakr:

Was the problem of not closing on lose focus ever solved?

Mugsy:
Can you post a screen shot of the Clock Text (tab) settings you're currently using in the shot above?
-Stoic Joker (May 26, 2011, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
I grabbed two screenshots (only the screen-corner to reduce filesize) showing the difference in appearance with the default Aero theme and using the "Classic" (ie: "no") theme.

(It appears I can not attach a file to a "Reply". I'll try adding the samples to a "New" post.)

Mugsy:
Here are my screenshots:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version