ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (64/171) > >>

mouser:
It would be nice if you could have a option to display that one instead of the T-Clock one.
--- End quote ---
yeah actually it would be nice if we had some options for calendar, like to display t-clock one, windows one, or a custom exe.

movrshakr:
It would be nice if you could have a option to display that one instead of the T-Clock one.
--- End quote ---
yeah actually it would be nice if we had some options for calendar, like to display t-clock one, windows one, or a custom exe.
-mouser (May 17, 2011, 05:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't understand.  If you want to display the Windows clock, why do you install this?

mouser:
No we are talking about when you ask t-clock to display its popup calendar (double click?).

Stoic Joker:
Thank you, thank you, thank you this application is so useful and we really appreciate all the work you've put into it.

I read where one want to improve on the calendar, but I didn't see where this was mentioned. I found a small problem on multiple monitors with the calendar. If you have the start menu moved to a monitor that is not your primary the calendar will open up on the primary monitor in the correct position. I found that this to be the case for all three out of four of the positions of the start menu (top, bottom, and left) with the exception being on the right side. It displays correctly.

I'm not sure if its possible, but I like the Windows 7 calendar that is built into the default clock. It would be nice if you could have a option to display that one instead of the T-Clock one.

Thank you for your continued effort of my making a part of my daily routine better.
-Exectech (May 17, 2011, 05:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well thank you, it's always nice to know folks are enjoy T-Clock.

On the non-primary monitor bugg. I'm not sure if I can fix that ... I've always been under the impression that the start menu/taskbar is supposed to be on the primary monitor (which is adjustable). That and the dialogs are all supposed to be positioning themselves in relation to the clocks position (by design). But do please clarify if I'm off in the weeds ... I do do that sometimes... :)

Windows 7 calendar from default clock is quite an elusive little bugger. I have made several attempts at finding out how to hook and launch it but so far to no avail. I typically only quit trying after I win ... But I occasionally do have to regroup which can take some time.

--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

Hay! ...That is an interesting idea!

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

I don't understand.  If you want to display the Windows clock, why do you install this?
-movrshakr (May 17, 2011, 05:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes the default Windows 7 (clock's) popup calendar is really cool - Albeit next to impossible to trigger - And it doesn't stay open if it loses focus. But I'm trying... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version