ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (63/171) > >>

movrshakr:
The "Close Calendar on Lose Focus" doesn't always work, as the calendar sometimes is already out of focus when opened.
Is it possible to close it by clicking the clock, as that's already how I open it. Hitting the large clock positioned at the screen's edge is easier than the "X" button with a touchpad =).  Or just fix the focus thing, although I sometimes want it to stay open while I focus other windows...-ajp_anton (May 11, 2011, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

It won't work to close by click-in-calendar because sometimes you have to click the "next-month" button.  Solution is to find why lose focus is not working.

ajp_anton:
The "Close Calendar on Lose Focus" doesn't always work, as the calendar sometimes is already out of focus when opened.
Is it possible to close it by clicking the clock, as that's already how I open it. Hitting the large clock positioned at the screen's edge is easier than the "X" button with a touchpad =).  Or just fix the focus thing, although I sometimes want it to stay open while I focus other windows...-ajp_anton (May 11, 2011, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
It won't work to close by click-in-calendar because sometimes you have to click the "next-month" button.  Solution is to find why lose focus is not working.
-movrshakr (May 11, 2011, 10:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
I said to close by clicking the clock (that's also how I open it), not clicking the calendar.
Also, the lose focus does work. It's that the calendar sometimes doesn't have the focus to begin with.

Stoic Joker:
Also, the lose focus does work. It's that the calendar sometimes doesn't have the focus to begin with.
-ajp_anton (May 12, 2011, 08:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

True, and this rather annoying bugg has been fixed in the latest (albeit unreleased) development build. Unfortunately I'm currently up to my ass in alligators, and haven't had time to work on the project ... So it isn't ready for release.

movrshakr:
I said to close by clicking the clock (that's also how I open it), not clicking the calendar.
-ajp_anton (May 12, 2011, 08:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed you did.  Sorry.

Exectech:
Thank you, thank you, thank you this application is so useful and we really appreciate all the work you've put into it.

I read where one want to improve on the calendar, but I didn't see where this was mentioned. I found a small problem on multiple monitors with the calendar. If you have the start menu moved to a monitor that is not your primary the calendar will open up on the primary monitor in the correct position. I found that this to be the case for all three out of four of the positions of the start menu (top, bottom, and left) with the exception being on the right side. It displays correctly.

I'm not sure if its possible, but I like the Windows 7 calendar that is built into the default clock. It would be nice if you could have a option to display that one instead of the T-Clock one.

Thank you for your continued effort of my making a part of my daily routine better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version