ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (62/171) > >>

ajp_anton:
Is it possible to adjust the text-based week days? I'd like to keep my Windows settings as my own region, but have the week days displayed in english. But even if I change everything to english, I'd like the week days to only display as two letters instead of three. Or even better, only one letter if the first letter is unique.
Perhaps allow custom names for all week days?

Also, you didn't reply to my earlier bug report. I can try to make a video of it since I may not have explained it very good.

Stoic Joker:
Is it possible to adjust the text-based week days? I'd like to keep my Windows settings as my own region, but have the week days displayed in english. But even if I change everything to english, I'd like the week days to only display as two letters instead of three. Or even better, only one letter if the first letter is unique.
Perhaps allow custom names for all week days?-ajp_anton (April 22, 2011, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually AMMA already caught me on the broken alternate feature (top of page 12). Which is the part I'm hung up on at the moment...That and time - I haven't really had time to work on it these days.

Also, you didn't reply to my earlier bug report. I can try to make a video of it since I may not have explained it very good.
-ajp_anton (April 22, 2011, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, actually you explanation was fine, but time got away from me. Which is kind of an ironic excuse for a clock project...But true none the less.

Current todo list order is:
Language Bugg - Which is kicking my ass
Add computername & uptime format specifiers - Should be quick and simple
Your sizing bugg - Which has great potential to get "sticky" if it is where I think it is.

Unfortunately I can't currently give a time-line because I've gotten steamrolled by the office.

drtalk:
WHY can I not get this to work on my machine???  Is there somewhere specific to stick the .dll?  HELP!  I miss using this clock but cannot remember how to get it installed.   :wallbash:

Stoic Joker:
The .dll should be in the same folder as the clock. The pair of them can be run from anywhere you like. The only catch is to use the 32-bit version on 32-bit machines, and the 64-bit version on 64-bit machines.

Runs on anything from Windows 2000 -to- Windows 7.

ajp_anton:
The "Close Calendar on Lose Focus" doesn't always work, as the calendar sometimes is already out of focus when opened.
Is it possible to close it by clicking the clock, as that's already how I open it. Hitting the large clock positioned at the screen's edge is easier than the "X" button with a touchpad =).
Or just fix the focus thing, although I sometimes want it to stay open while I focus other windows...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version