ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (61/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:
but there is no doubt in my mind that it is due to the option being ON in T-Clock.
-movrshakr (April 09, 2011, 01:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm inclined to agree at this point. Can you think of anything that may be unique about your config? Any security or system management software that it may be interacting badly with?

movrshakr:
but there is no doubt in my mind that it is due to the option being ON in T-Clock.
-movrshakr (April 09, 2011, 01:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm inclined to agree at this point. Can you think of anything that may be unique about your config? Any security or system management software that it may be interacting badly with?-Stoic Joker (April 09, 2011, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I run a very secure machine AND have lots of productivity tools on it.  For TSRs, there are

WinPatrol
MSE
Superantispyware Pro
Comodo FW
Carbonite
Dropbox
PhraseExpress
Bitmeter
Stickpad
Windows Sidebar
Yahoo gadgets
Camera Assistant sfw (came with laptop)
xneat Windows manager
Desktop media (puts shortcut on desktop for any connected drive)
Maxtor Status Icon (a connectivity app to get to a NAS)
Free Download Manager (not usually running but just notices it WAS set to load on startup; a recent update must have turned that back on)

There may be some others that don't have an icon in system tray.

This is not a huge issue for me; I just set 'monitor off' to 10 minutes in power options, and tha is OK.

apex84:
First off I'd like to thank you for this great program. But the weeks that are displayed seem to be wrong.

Stoic Joker:
First off I'd like to thank you for this great program. But the weeks that are displayed seem to be wrong.
-apex84 (April 14, 2011, 11:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

...That's why they are adjustable. Which week number (clock text or calendar) is off by how much?

apex84:
 :redface: Fixed it... Thanks again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version