ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (54/171) > >>

hank55:
tomos: Yes, it works.  :Thmbsup:

Stoic Joker:
@tomos - Thanks for the assist. :)

I´d like to change a systray background colour under the date&time digits.-hank55 (March 18, 2011, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

With the default (themes in XP and) transparency in Vista & 7 the clock background color feature really didn't work that well anymore, which is why it was pulled. I have had a few requests for it's return, but am honestly not sure if it can be done (properly). It is something I plan to explore at some point, but can't specify when as it is not a high priority.

hank55:
Stoic Joker: No problem, in the meantime I´ll train my patience  ;) . Thx a lot for that useful gadget.

AMMA:
@tomos - Thanks for the assist. :)

I´d like to change a systray background colour under the date&time digits.-hank55 (March 18, 2011, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

With the default (themes in XP and) transparency in Vista & 7 the clock background color feature really didn't work that well anymore, which is why it was pulled. I have had a few requests for it's return, but am honestly not sure if it can be done (properly). It is something I plan to explore at some point, but can't specify when as it is not a high priority.
-Stoic Joker (March 18, 2011, 06:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
What about us who use the classic theme on windows 7, background should work fine.
The only problem i found with other alternatives, is when explorer crash the clock doesn't run so i have to kill the task and run it again.
I just tried tclock2(that i found on your site), and explorer crash problem is solved, and the background option exist and work fine, so i will use tclock2 for now because background color is very essential for me, and i hope you could return this option back(and keep it disabled by default).
Thank you

Stoic Joker:
What about us who use the classic theme on windows 7, background should work fine.
-AMMA (March 28, 2011, 09:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Actually, I'd forgotten that group existed - Even though I'm fighting to maintain Win 2000 compatibility (Doh!) -  (you win) I'll put it on the to-do list :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version