ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (51/171) > >>

movrshakr:
Hm... Okay [SJ Fiddles with calendar for 10min] that's interesting. Actually it isn't failing to close on loose focus, it isn't actually gaining focus it to start with. Even if you click on the caption bar (to give it focus) it doesn't go/show as active (red exit button etc.). You actually have to click back and forth between calendar and desktop (or other app) to get the thing to go/show as active (red exit button etc.).  Damn peculiar behavior I must say.
-Stoic Joker (March 14, 2011, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Mine, thru all periods of behaving or misbehaving, retains the "active window" color in its top bar.  I do not know whether it "thinks" it is active or background, but it always displays the active window color even when behind the real active window.

Stoic Joker:
I am running Win7x64 and my machine is a quite fast one (Core i7-860).-xcopy (March 14, 2011, 09:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Quite faster than mine by a mile or so ... I'm running a (4 year old) 2.4Ghz E6600 (Same OS)

Maybe we pick at the missing class name a bit...

Stoic Joker:
@Babis - About the Not Blinking. I have a theory I'm working on, but wanted you to try something for confirmation. Set you clock text color to something (Um...) jarring Red, Green, yellow *Shrug* something loud guarantees contrast. Then re-run the blink test and let me know what it does.

Here's why. The clock should blink to white ... and I suspect it's trying to "blink" to the same white you have your text set too.

*Crossing Fingers* :)

Babis:
@Babis - About the Not Blinking. I have a theory I'm working on, but wanted you to try something for confirmation. Set you clock text color to something (Um...) jarring Red, Green, yellow *Shrug* something loud guarantees contrast. Then re-run the blink test and let me know what it does.

-Stoic Joker (March 14, 2011, 06:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Stoic Joker, this is working. I tried it with various colors and all are working except the white. I hope in the future you will make a custom blink color   8)

Stoic Joker:
@Babis - About the Not Blinking. I have a theory I'm working on, but wanted you to try something for confirmation. Set you clock text color to something (Um...) jarring Red, Green, yellow *Shrug* something loud guarantees contrast. Then re-run the blink test and let me know what it does. -Stoic Joker (March 14, 2011, 06:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Stoic Joker, this is working. I tried it with various colors and all are working except the white. I hope in the future you will make a custom blink color   8)-Babis (March 15, 2011, 02:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

I thought I did...(oops)...Guess I'll be needing to make it adjustable now. Thanks for helping me nail it down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version