ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (42/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:

Btw.: no need to restrict the Alarm labelling  on sound files, this also works great with all other applications:

-xcopy (December 28, 2010, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
:huh: lol ...I never thought of trying that. But will make a note to explore it as an option in the future.

While time did not allow for the inclusion of the display timers feature you requested in the current build. I'm still looking into it as an option ... This is why Kazuto Soto's TClock Lite has now been included in the T-Clock history page. I'm trying to make sure all of the relevant previous authors (TClock did branch a few times) get proper credit.

mouser:
if you want to add super simple optional update checking, im happy to help show you how to use dcuhelper.

mouser:
ps thank you for the hourly charm feature -- i was just about to request it and figured i should make sure it wasn't already implemented.  :Thmbsup:

for those that are interested, i found a nice non-distracting chime from freesound.org which i am using: http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=106983

Stoic Joker:
if you want to add super simple optional update checking, im happy to help show you how to use dcuhelper.
-mouser (December 28, 2010, 04:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm thinking I should probably have an installer before I go that route. But I'll keep it in mind as is is something I'd been toying with doing.

erikts:
I use T-Clock 2010 but I don't have external speaker.  :(
My wish: Allow user to use PC Speaker's beep for hourly chime.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version