ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (40/171) > >>

xcopy:
Thanks, this is in TClock Light from Kazuto Sato, Filedate 01 July 2004, running on my old XP system.

kyrathaba:
Been following your progress on this thread, Stoic.  I have to say it:  I'm awed by you C++ gurus.  I'm just now finally starting to understand events and delegates in C#.  Tried delving into C++ a couple years ago, but was quickly overwhelmed and ran whimpering  back into my C# Cave ;)

Stoic Joker:
   Okay, so after a bit of a sabbatical I finally worked up the nerve today to do the compiler downgrade swap to MSVS2008. 2010 just flat irked me, and it killed support for Windows 2000 ... Which IMO is a deal breaker.

The newly posted beta 8.5 (build 85) is identical to the previous build except for the return of Win2k support, fixing the About Tab's text wrapping issue, and the build number. Which granted is a bit dumb, but the Win2k support thing was really bugging me.

It appears I have 2 weeks to finish this thing before I have to change the name ... Feel free to place bets on the outcome.

@kyrathaba - Thank you, but to be honest, I'm far from a guru. There's a lot of guess work, a lot of Google, and a lot of thinks that go very badly. Tenacity and a sense of humor are my two primary "tools". ;)

f0dder:
@Stoic Joker: You can make 2010 produce executables that work with Win2000, but it requires a bit of mucking around.

I personally prefer VS2010 to 2008, as long as the machine has a non-sucky GPU.

Stoic Joker:
I never really got the hang of reversing, so you're way ahead of me there. I do recall you mentioning that once before, but the how I'm unclear on. Can you be a bit more specific on the mucking around part?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version