ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (39/171) > >>

xcopy:
Cmdtime 3-mouser (August 28, 2010, 01:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Works great, thank you for the hint!

xcopy:
In TClock 2010 beta I just tried to assign the mouse click options to various actions.
What I wanted to have is Left-click > Calendar (this one works) and Middle-click > TClock Properties.

This last one doesn't work. Known issue?

Stoic Joker:
In TClock 2010 beta I just tried to assign the mouse click options to various actions.
What I wanted to have is Left-click > Calendar (this one works) and Middle-click > TClock Properties.

This last one doesn't work. Known issue?-xcopy (August 28, 2010, 05:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, MS used the middle button/mouse wheel click for an enhanced Alt - Tab menu on Win7 so it's no longer a viable option to try asigning something (esle) to it. Podnering that it on my To-Do list.

@mouser - Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it.

xcopy:
In previous versions the T-clock Timers had an option to display the remaining time of a timer next to the clock.
The latest (beta8) x64 version has the timer watch window but a window has to be opened a first and this information isn't always visible.

Would it be possible to display the remaining time so that it's always visible? Like beneath the clock or as a transparent layer somewhere on the screen?

Stoic Joker:
I honestly don't recall ever seeing that option...but I like it. It's possible it appeared in a different code branch than the one I'm on...(I don't know)...I'd hate to think after all this time I managed to miss something like that ... But stranger things have happened.

The functionality certainly was not intentionally removed. If you can let me know which build/version/authors work you saw this in I'll see what I can do about getting it in (or back in) to T-Clock's feature set.

Development has been stalled for a bit as office projects have had me pinned down but I hope to get it back on-track soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version