ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (29/171) > >>

haydut:
Jibz obviously knows what I mean, although I wasn't thinking of a birthday type of reminder, though it would be able to be used for such a thing. I suppose it ought to be called a reminder rather than an alarm, though it would work as both. When the alarm is activated, a dialogue pops up with some text that is input when the alarm/reminder is created. For example, I have to take a number of tablets each day, so each reminder could tell me which tablet I need to take. I used to use Atomic Alarm Clock, which is ideal, but doesn't work in Win x64.

Stickies is at http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/  I really feel I should put a good word in for the author as I am now using two of his freeware programs, the other being Zbar which allows a taskbar on a 2nd monitor.

Stoic Joker:
Jibz obviously knows what I mean, although I wasn't thinking of a birthday type of reminder, though it would be able to be used for such a thing. I suppose it ought to be called a reminder rather than an alarm, though it would work as both.-haydut (June 12, 2010, 04:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Understood, however if I'm to add that type functionality as a target without modifying the project's (It's a clock) scope...we'll have to persist in calling it an alarm... ;)

When the alarm is activated, a dialogue pops up with some text that is input when the alarm/reminder is created. For example, I have to take a number of tablets each day, so each reminder could tell me which tablet I need to take. I used to use Atomic Alarm Clock, which is ideal, but doesn't work in Win x64.
--- End quote ---
Hm... Okay, small window, string of text, and a Jack Russel bounce function (honestly my only interest in this is the silly bouncing window) ...That sounds do-able.

First I gotta get the high DPI Dialog Position bugg figured out. but I'll toss this on the To-Do pile.

...Started with Bouncing Window, and my Mind Went Here:

mouser:
hahahahahaha

ewemoa:
LOL...and why am I trying to figure out which Far Side it is that I can almost see beneath...

haydut:
Heh, now I am going to have to turn the house upside down to find all my forgotten Larson books.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version