ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (25/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Hi Stoic Joker
Thank you for your mail. T-Clock 2010 Beta is in use. It works great (here XP - tomorrow I will test Windows 7)
No problem to include the week number for Locale "Germany" in Advanced Clock Configuration Options with Format:
ddd, dd/mm/yy hh:nn:ss "KW"Wm
Very good.

Is there, as explained, a possibility to add the week number Wm in first coloumn of the Calendar???
It would be great.
I think, after having read the forum, a lot of people would appreciate this feature.
(Personlly, I need Wm - but probably other people would prefer Ws or Ww)

Thanks and good luck!
Miaz-Miaz (May 21, 2010, 03:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

It appears that the week number is a built-in option of the calendar control. So adding it - or rather the option to toggle it shouldn't be difficult (...wonder if I just Jinxed myself?). The only issue being that in using the built-in option, I have no control over which week number format it uses. Hopefully that is/will be controlled by the regional settings (Mine seems to default to Ws).

Just to be sure we're on the same page (so I don't miss again...), is this what you're looking for?:

Stoic Joker:
Okay, Added Display (ISO) Week Numbers on Calendar Option, Close Calendar on Lose Focus Option, Calendar Dialog now dynamically resizes at runtime if/as needed (toggle Week Numbers to see), and Added Miscellaneous Tab to Properties Dialog to Adjust Above.

So, Let me know what Ya think.

Stoic Joker:
Okay guys, I gotta admit I'm a little ashamed of all of us for this one.

It seems that setting an alarm for X:xx PM resulted in the alarm going off at both X:xx PM & X:xx AM - That's hardly acceptable...and I'm not sure how the hell I missed it (in retrospect). But one of the alarm loop tests (which was set for 6:00 PM) woke me up at 6:00 AM this morning ... Which required a low grade Witch Hunt to crucify the jackass that had woke me up at 6:00 AM on a freaking Sunday... (Which turned out to be me)  :-[ ...Oops.

So... I'll just call this one the Sunday Morning Bugg fix build.

tomos:
It seems that setting an alarm for X:xx PM resulted in the alarm going off at both X:xx PM & X:xx AM - That's hardly acceptable...and I'm not sure how the hell I missed it (in retrospect). But one of the alarm loop tests (which was set for 6:00 PM) woke me up at 6:00 AM this morning ... Which required a low grade Witch Hunt to crucify the jackass that had woke me up at 6:00 AM on a freaking Sunday... (Which turned out to be me)  :-[ ...Oops.

So... I'll just call this one the Sunday Morning Bugg fix build.
-Stoic Joker (June 06, 2010, 01:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

lol,
go 24hr !  :-)

sagji:
The 7.5 download includes a copy of 7.3.

Also in the first post it says known issues none - but should it not mention my problem with the properties dialog appearing off screen when DPI is set to more than 100% and the taskbar is on the right?

Some more information about it.
My screen is set to 2560x1600 (widescreen)
Where the dialog appears depends on the width of the taskbar - if it is minimum width then the dialog isn't visable, if it is very very wide then some of the dialog appears to the right of the taksbar, if it is set so that 10 notification icons fill one line then the left border and a very small part of the dialog appear under the taksbar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version