ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (22/171) > >>

Miaz:
Hi Stoic Joker
Thank you for your mail. T-Clock 2010 Beta is in use. It works great (here XP - tomorrow I will test Windows 7)
No problem to include the week number for Locale "Germany" in Advanced Clock Configuration Options with Format:
ddd, dd/mm/yy hh:nn:ss "KW"Wm
Very good.

Is there, as explained, a possibility to add the week number Wm in first coloumn of the Calendar???
It would be great.
I think, after having read the forum, a lot of people would appreciate this feature.
(Personlly, I need Wm - but probably other people would prefer Ws or Ww)

Thanks and good luck!
Miaz

Stoic Joker:
Is there, as explained, a possibility to add the week number Wm in first coloumn of the Calendar???
It would be great.-Miaz (May 21, 2010, 03:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hm... Well, the Calendar is on my To-Do list of things that need "help", so I'll definitely keep that in mind when I get to it.

Stoic Joker:
Okay so in an attempt to get this thing back "on-track" There is now available a new build that has fixes for the Alarm Tab's crashing and other ill behavior.

I vaguely remember fiddling with some other stuff while romping through the weeds with this ]Expletive[ Time Sync fiasco. So some other stuff may (or may not) be changed/fixed/broken/updated/different ... I honestly do not recall.

Regarding the time Sync
  After a truly insane amount of digging, testing, futzing, swearing, & screaming (bad stoic...) I have officially come to the conclusion that the time synchronization option is impossible to do without running the program with administrative rights. Which is to say that from here on-out,  Time Synchronization is not (nor will ever be) Officially supported in T-Clock.

That being said... UnOfficially, if anyone wants to (fully of their own accord) run the damn clock with administrative (which I strongly disapprove of) rights. There is a (completely undocumented...) command line option /SyncOpt that will open the following dialog:

This is to be construed as an EasterEgg it will only be documented here, in this post, and shall never be officially mentioned in any documentation again. While all of the functions work, some require manual interaction (SNTP.log creation/permissions) - And never open the EE Time Sync Options Dialog and the Properties Dialog at the same time - It will crash. Beyond that it all works Hot keyed Time Syc with sound, message, & logging.

sagji:
I have downloaded the 0.7 release.

I still get a crash in x64 by going to the alarm tab and closing the dialog.

The dialog still appears off screen.

The about page doesn't give the version no, or date.

I wanted to check I was running the new version so I tried the SyncOpt - this dialog also appears off screen, I also get an error saying "can't open SNTP.log"

Stoic Joker:
I have downloaded the 0.7 release.

I still get a crash in x64 by going to the alarm tab and closing the dialog.-sagji (May 26, 2010, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
If you could export the T-Clock config from the registry and either post it or send it to me, it will be easier for me to resolve - If I can duplicate the crash.

The dialog still appears off screen.
--- End quote ---
That has to be an issue/conflict with the high DPI setting (which you mentioned many other apps exibited). I not really sure when/if I'll be able to resolve that one.

The about page doesn't give the version no, or date.
--- End quote ---
That's true, mainly because I've already got 4 places I have to manually update the build number (version tab of properties dialog) and I didn't want to add a fith that I knew I'd forget.

I wanted to check I was running the new version so I tried the SyncOpt - this dialog also appears off screen, I also get an error saying "can't open SNTP.log"
--- End quote ---

...Which is why I mentioned in the post right above us that it needed to be manually created. some require manual interaction (SNTP.log creation/permissions)-Me Above
--- End quote ---
- EasterEggs (by design) are supposed to require a bit of tinkering. - That's why they're not to be considered supported "features". :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version