ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (141/171) > >>

IainB:
and thus easy distinction ...You basically just want similar colors as you've shown on the screen shot? May I ask why?...
-WhiteTigX (February 25, 2015, 09:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
The colours themselves are not as important as the levels of contrast between them when on a black background. It's a matter of ergonomics and visual perception. It's super easy on my eyes and easy for my peculiar eyesight to read all those items and easily discern them from one another - with that particular colour combo. There may well be other combos, but I settled with relief on that one as it was the first really decent one that I was able to generate after fiddling about with the settings in BetaClock.
By comparison, the standard Windows calendar display or the otherwise excellent calendar display in T-Clock are visually just too bland and indistinct for my eyes, and also, of course, the range of months displayed does not meet my requirements.

Stoic Joker:
Latest build v2.3.2 seems to be running just fine on Windows 10 x86 b10074

Might want to consider running Streams.exe -s -d *.* on the release to eliminate [application blocked] security warning hassles. Granted I never did it either...but I should have.. :D

movrshakr:
-Stoic Joker (May 01, 2015, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Stoic, I have lost track.  Is WhiteTigX or you or both doing the current work on this?
In post 1, I get a 404 for the link in the original post (actually Reply "0"; Reply 1 is the second post))
"www.StoicJoker.com/TClock for general info. Download is still only available here."

I must be dense.  In that post, there are so many "this is here and that is there" that I can never figure out where to get it.  The above indicates I failed again. :)

Stoic Joker:
-Stoic Joker (May 01, 2015, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Stoic, I have lost track.  Is WhiteTigX or you or both doing the current work on this?
In post 1, I get a 404 for the link in the original post (actually Reply "0"; Reply 1 is the second post))
"www.StoicJoker.com/TClock for general info. Download is still only available here."

I must be dense.  In that post, there are so many "this is here and that is there" that I can never figure out where to get it.  The above indicates I failed again. :)
-movrshakr (May 01, 2015, 08:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

WhiteTigX has the project now...so his GitHub link (IFP) is where to get the latest build of T-Clock. My site has been down for a while now, as I've restructured/updated my lab and aren't really sure what if anything to do with the site.

movrshakr:
Understand.

It confused me since it was you talking about the new version and the first post says
"Download is still only available here."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version