ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (126/171) > >>

WhiteTigX:
I've downloaded T-Clock 2010, extracted the files, opened the TClock application, clicked run and...nothing...I can't find it installed anywhere. It's not on any list of installed programs.

When I tried deleting the extracted folders it says I can't because the folder or file in it is open in another program.

I'm completely flummoxed. If anyone has a suggestion as to what I should try please let me know.

Thanks
-Cowichan (September 19, 2014, 08:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
I guess you're running a 64bit version of Windows, but you've started the clock in the Win32 folder.... you need to run the one in the x64 folder...

Though the 32bit clock now runs in the background and easiest way for you is either to restart Windows, or kill the "Clock.exe" process using Taskmanager..

Sry about that. I will sometime redesign the folder structure so there's just one exe for both^^

Cowichan:
Got it, thanks.

It was my own dumb fault. This is a new machine my son-in-law built for me.  I'm still figuring out what it is I'm driving.

movrshakr:
Another stumble I encountered at first is that, for T-clock to run on every boot, I had to manually create a shortcut in the correct startup folder to the clock.exe in the right folder (32 or 64 bit).

Is that normal?

WhiteTigX:
did you know about the "Run at startup" option you'll find at the about screen?

movrshakr:
did you know about the "Run at startup" option you'll find at the about screen?-WhiteTigX (September 21, 2014, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
Obviously not.  Now I do.  :)

Never have seen such on an "About" page.  
May I suggest being on the Miscellaneous tab?  
Not a biggie though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version