ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (96/171) > >>

LonelyPixel:
As for the "close on second click": If your problem is that the calendar window loses focus when clicking the taskbar, then there's a common solution for you. Remember the time when the calendar window lost focus, and count the time until the mouse button was pressed (not clicked, which includes the release) on the taskbar item. If it's shorter than a few milliseconds, the calendar was still focused just ago. In this case, you can close it again.

WhiteTigX:
I guess you miss understood me...
The problem lies indeed within the focus-loose-ability of the Windows clock calendar... And since it's the standard calendar, I can't detect it's focus loss without some kind of injection... Otherwise it would be easy to just assume it's still open and then just close it....

I'm stuck here... unable to think of anyway around it :P (I still wonder how the original clock does it... since most of the task is done by the taskbar itself (mouse movement, clicks etc.) and they communicate only by messages. Thus the same way we/I do... Maybe the clock just sends a message to the taskbar :P To lazy to check that^^ It won't really help anyway.

21944.450:
Works perfectly for me. Just like the default clock, click to open, click again to close, or click outside it to close.

WhiteTigX:
[...] click again to close [...]-21944.450 (August 28, 2013, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
that shouldn't work... actually it can't work^^ Are you sure about that?

apex84:
that shouldn't work... actually it can't work^^ Are you sure about that?
-WhiteTigX (August 28, 2013, 05:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Double-clicking the clock while the calendar is open will close the calendar.

EDIT: btw thanks for releasing this build. I've been looking forward to this feature ever since the 2010 version was released.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version