ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (86/171) > >>

t42:
t42, did you try deactivating other apps to find if one of them may be interfering with TClock?
-LonelyPixel (November 10, 2012, 08:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
In fact almost nothing to deactivate, because I made several new installations, x86 including, only to test  TClock.

t42:

/exit   : Exit T-Clock 2010
      /prop   : Open T-Clock 2010 Properties
      /start   : Start the Stopwatch Counter (open as/if needed)
      /stop   : Stop (pause really) the Stopwatch Counter
      /lap   : Record a (the current) Lap Time
      /reset   : Reset Stopwatch to 0 (stop as/if needed)
-Stoic Joker (November 11, 2012, 08:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

All above commands are working OK. Changing the time format in /prop mode is working after restart.
Changing various "Clock Text" options and quality doesn't remove unresponsiveness.

Please note that in the safe mode TClock is fully functional.

t42:

Also might be worth a shot to try the released with sourcecode build 98 to see if it behaves differently.
-Stoic Joker (November 11, 2012, 08:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can someone kindly compile the build 98 code? Unluckily I can't compile nothing except assembler and usual Linux routine.

LonelyPixel:
t42, the archive already contains executable files, in the directory "Release". I've just noticed that while building it here and looking for the actual build result in that complicated directory structure. I didn't find the download anymore, though, so you'd have to search for that if you don't already have it. (I've downloaded it 2 weeks ago and can't remember from where exactly.)

t42:
the archive already contains executable files
-LonelyPixel (November 12, 2012, 10:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I've got it. Same unresponsiveness as build 95.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version