ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (85/171) > >>

LonelyPixel:
Where do those N versions actually come from? Here in Germany I could best imagine such crippleware-by-law, but I've never seen one.

t42:
Where do those N versions actually come from?
-LonelyPixel (November 02, 2012, 03:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is the original MS images, final builds. They were on the MSDN and on the RTM channels as well. I think we can forget about "N" image 'cause as I wrote above, I installed the usual Enterprise image x64 English with the same negative result. They are both x64. I can't try now the final x32 image, maybe I manage do it after a while.

t42:
Last attempts:
1)
I installed VM Windows 8 Enterprise RTM X86
- Result: negative
2)
Using my main VM Windows 8 Enterprise N x64, I installed Media Feature Pack for N which install Media Player and related technologies
[ http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30685 ]
- Result: negative

LonelyPixel:
I've just tried it with a clean Windows 8 Pro x86, and build 95 works with no problem. Seems to behave exactly like on Windows 7. t42, did you try deactivating other apps to find if one of them may be interfering with TClock?

Stoic Joker:
I'm wondering if any of these work while the clock is being unresponsive.

/exit   : Exit T-Clock 2010
      /prop   : Open T-Clock 2010 Properties
      /start   : Start the Stopwatch Counter (open as/if needed)
      /stop   : Stop (pause really) the Stopwatch Counter
      /lap   : Record a (the current) Lap Time
      /reset   : Reset Stopwatch to 0 (stop as/if needed)

Also might be worth a shot to try the released with sourcecode build 98 to see if it behaves differently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version