ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (46/171) > >>

movrshakr:
While a proper help file is still in the "Planning Stage"... The currently available Custom Format option are listed in the T-Clock Help.rtf file that was included in the download.-Stoic Joker (March 06, 2011, 03:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, yes there it is.  I did look for help, but in the interface menu and in Properties.
I will be using m/d, h:mm
'cause I like it to be as narrow as possible.  If you get A and P as options, I will put that in, but usually I know if it is light outside or not!

Stoic Joker:
usually I know if it is light outside or not!-movrshakr (March 06, 2011, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

LOL - Good point, but not all of us rate an office with a window...  :D

movrshakr:

Ah, another suggestion...left click on it pop up a small calendar.

Stoic Joker:
Ah, another suggestion...left click on it pop up a small calendar.-movrshakr (March 07, 2011, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Configurable mouse click options are on T-Clock Properties->Mouse Tab (Calendar option is among them) :)

I usually use copy custom timestamp to clipboard for single left click, and then pop the calendar with a double left click, but that's (why it's configurable) up to you.

In the currently available build the middle button actions are broken, but that will be fixed in the next release build.

movrshakr:
Configurable mouse click options are on T-Clock Properties->Mouse Tab (Calendar option is among them) :) I usually use copy custom timestamp to clipboard for single left click, and then pop the calendar with a double left click, but that's (why it's configurable) up to you.  In the currently available build the middle button actions are broken, but that will be fixed in the next release build.
-Stoic Joker (March 07, 2011, 11:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just can't get ahead of you, can I?   ;D

Ok, then...how about a click anywhere else closes calendar!

So there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version