topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 10:28 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Zoner Photo Studio Professional Buy 1 Get 1 Free - (No longer available)  (Read 4120 times)

cthorpe

• Discount Coordinator
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • c++thorpe
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Zoner has a buy 1 license get 1 license free deal on their newest Photo Studio Professional that was sent out to people on their mailing list.  They specifically state that the extra license is great to give to a friend or family member.  They are also allowing additional coupons to be applied.  With all that, I can get 2 licenses for $49.99 USD.  Would anyone be interested in going in with me so we can split the licenses and the cost (meaning $25 each)?  PM me and we can make arrangements through PayPal.

Deal has already been done with NigelH

http://www.zoner.com...-studio-professional

zps12screen.jpgZoner Photo Studio Professional Buy 1 Get 1 Free - (No longer available)

Thanks,

Carl Thorpe
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:43 PM by cthorpe »

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
The Photo Studio Professional 12 program is okay, but people should know that the Zoner site is being totally blocked by Outpost Firewall and Outpost Security Suite. I cannot even get their emails, or update, or follow your link.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 02:28 PM by Curt »

cthorpe

• Discount Coordinator
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • c++thorpe
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Sounds almost like you blocked the site at some point for some reason.  I know the software "phones home" to check for updates, and many users don't like that behavior in their software and take steps to prevent it from occurring using a firewall or hosts file.  Not saying that it was is going on with Outpost on your machine, but I haven't seen or heard of any reason that the site would be blocked.

I used to go crazy blocking "phoning home" on every single application that I used.  Sometimes I went as far as adding an entry into the hosts file to prevent access.  Months later I would become convinced that a major developer had gone under or been hacked when I couldn't get to their website.  Or, I would try to manually update the program using a built in function and wonder why it couldn't connect.  Since then, I have relaxed quite a bit.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 11:10 AM by cthorpe »

Innuendo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
The Photo Studio Professional 12 program is okay, but people should know that the Zoner site is being totally blocked by Outpost Firewall and Outpost Security Suite. I cannot even get their emails, or update, or follow your link.

I run Outpost Security Suite & I have never been blocked from going to the Zoner site. You must have something else going on over there, Curt.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member

I run Outpost Security Suite & I have never been blocked from going to the Zoner site. You must have something else going on over there, Curt.

:-[

somehow I blocked zoner.com myself, in the IP lists.

:-[