ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

My mouse doesn't like v2.11.01

(1/1)

jerry4dos:
Today I upgraded my SSC v2.09.10 to the new v2.11.01, but I finally wound up putting v2.09.10 back.

On my Win2K machine, in the new version, the mouse pointer always displays as an hourglass anywhere (everywhere) within the SSC window.  It seems to work OK, when I click on something, but it was really annoying.

Jerry

mouser:
that is really strange..  i can't think of anything i did that would cause that..

anyone else experiencing this?

jerry4dos:
More on the "busy mouse" on Win2K.

I tried the newest version (2.11.02) today, installing it "over the top" of v2.09.10, and I experienced the same constant houseglass activity that I reported before.

So, some further testing was necessary.  I un-installed SSC completely using Add/Remove Programs.  I didn't do any manual file removal or Registry editing.  Re-boot the computer.  Install v.2.11.02.  Re-boot the computer again.  Now it works perfectly!

Maybe the installer doesn't like putting a new version "on top" of an old version.  Odd -- but "all's well that ends well."

Jerry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version