Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 23, 2014, 03:20:28 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Learn about the DonationCoder.com microdonation system (DonationCredits).

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Error: when moving CD folder in the center  (Read 1724 times)
Rigel

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 06, 2010, 05:52:24 AM »

Hi,
 when I move a CD folder in the center to move to parent folder I have this error:

Edit:
Then I moved one item at a time (I tried to move the folder each icon removed and I had same error) and then the empty folder with no error.
Then I tried with the new folder with the same items and same error but no error so for me the problem now is solved.
I report anyway the error for future problems

Since I have not reproduced the error I report a screenshot of my inspector when there was the error
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 06:41:36 AM by Rigel » Logged

Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.
Markham
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 12:47:22 AM »

Thank you for your report. However as you are unable to reproduce this behaviour - and therefore provide us with the necessary steps so that we can reproduce it, there's little we can do.

Also, it's not too helpful in providing an edited extract of your Dock Items report. For us to diagnose faults of this kind, we'd need to see the full report.

Mark
Rigel

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 06:14:38 AM »

Ok,
  I'll send you a report from CD

Edit:
   I have the same error moving CD folder in an other CD folder.
  Also "send report" from CD setting give me the same error.

This rar is with password, I'll send you pass by PM
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 03:12:16 PM by Rigel » Logged

Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.
Markham
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 12:42:26 PM »

There was a problem with language detection which is now fixed.

Mark
Rigel

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 03:12:40 PM »

Ok,
 Thanks  smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.029s | Server load: 0.08 ]