ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Bug: Icons get switched around

(1/4) > >>

superboyac:
I'm finding another bug with the icons:
I'm bringing in new nodes (program shortcuts) and one of them caused an error (I forgot what it said).  I think the error might have been caused because the icon seemed to be really old school, like from Windows95.  The program was American heritage Dictionary v3.

Anyway, after that, I brought in more nodes.  Like FARR and Direct Folders...but the icons got all jumbled around.  The wrong icons show for the programs.

mouser:
if you exit and restart, does the problem go away?

mouser:
see if you can figure out what file or icon caused the error -- that would help a lot in terms of tracking it down.

superboyac:
Actually, doing one of the icon maintenance things fixed it.  That or restarting, I'm not certain.  The error began with that American heritage Dictionary icon.  I've noticed this in the past with other really old-school looking icons.  Like, maybe they are programs that haven't been updated since Windows98 days.

mouser:
I've noticed this in the past with other really old-school looking icons.  Like, maybe they are programs that haven't been updated since Windows98 days.
--- End quote ---

ah yes, that is part of a new feature i introduced.  microsoft pays me a nickel every time one of my programs behaves badly with regard to outdated versions of windows -- helps them force people to upgrade.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version