I configured LBC for use with a large collection of portable apps a couple of months ago. With an apology for the late posting and that this post concerns a release a revision old I offer my thoughts and suggestions. Some of this may be redundant with an earlier posting but I'm including all my notes here for completeness.
Environment: LBC 1.108.01, Windows XP SP2, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.61 GHz, 4 GByte ram
1) It would be convenient to be able to drag-and-drop an application onto a dock or menu to add the app to the dock or menu.
2) It would be convenient to have a toolbar on the dock including "hide" to hide the dock, "configure" to show the configuration menu, and so on.
3) I suggest a "profile" facility for managing multiple configurations. Each dock/menu entry could have zero or more associated tags. A profile menu would provide a way to restrict the entries in a dock/menu to those containing a given tag or tags, or all. I would use this to reduce the complexity of my menus for day-to-day use while still supporting all of the apps I use for less frequent maintenance tasks.
4) I suggest a "print" facility to create a report showing the full dock/menu tree with an indicator for missing applications.
5) I have/am finding it difficult to insure that all installed apps are represented in the dock/menu. It would be helpful if LBC could search the folder containing applications (c:\Program Files typically but I use C:\Apps) and display a comparison of installed executables vs. ones in the dock/menu.
6) Multiple monitor support - I can't be specific here but it appears that LBC is not aware of configurations including multiple monitors. On many occasions LBC appeared to loose track of the location of a window/dock/menu when it was displayed on a second monitor.
That's all for now. I have a long list of others but too much time has elapsed since I created it and I have forgotten the details.