ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

People are really (really, really) stupid

<< < (3/9) > >>

app103:
My father made me watch this movie, and I can't help but keep thinking about it.

mwb1100:
My father made me watch this movie, and I can't help but keep thinking about it.
-app103 (February 20, 2010, 09:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

One of the funniest movies in a long time - it's too bad it got zero marketing support making it relatively unknown.

-----------------
Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

f0dder:
You know, I've said it before and I will say it again. We need to remove all safety warnings from every product and this stupidity problem will solve itself. People will LEARN to survive and do what needs to be done. Darwinism FTW!-Josh (February 20, 2010, 03:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
The gene pool could sure use some chlorine :)

Josh:
I was thinking gasoline and a lit match, but chlorine will do

JavaJones:
As I said before, what shocked and saddened me wasn't necessarily that people were using this method to find their sites - I get that it's basic ignorance, or just what they've found easiest/most intuitive to do. It was the fact that once they got to the site that looked totally different than Facebook and had none of the Facebook content and had an obvious article written *about* Facebook, they didn't stop to think maybe they got the wrong site, they just assumed someone had "broken their Facebooks!!1!1" and then proceeded to make incredibly retarded comments about it. *That* is stupid. Yes, I stand by that. Did it not even cross these people's minds that it could be another site? They've been to other sites on the Internet besides Facebook, right? Or at the least they know other sites *exist*... so, they're idiots.  :P

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version