Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 23, 2014, 03:40:35 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Version 1.54 released  (Read 4890 times)
Markham
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: February 19, 2010, 01:23:11 AM »

I've just released version 1.54 which clears a couple of issues with v1.53 and adds some new options to control when the Dock Items Properties dialog is shown for items just added to the Dock. By default, that dialog will always be shown when adding Files, Folders etc., but now you can select its showing for Dock Folders and items that are dragged to and dropped on the dock.

NB: The Sarge is away until the end of the weekend so the web site will continue to show the current version as 1.53 pending his return. The download, however, will be v1.54.

Mark
Rigel

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 02:16:35 AM »

Hi,
  Excuse me but -show option don't works again Sad
I try from dos, link and .bat but -showall works and -show do nothing with or CD is shown or CD is hidden.
There's some option to enable or I made something wrong or there's some trouble?
Thanks

Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.
sgtevmckay

Magis Esse

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 01:05:06 PM »

Wikidot updated  Thmbsup
moshi91
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 10:59:10 AM »

err am i missing something? why am i still directed to the version 0.9.2? i thought its already version 1.54.
i think i'm confused  Sad
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 12:06:34 PM »

I've just released version 1.54
Mark
Thanks for the info, and Merry Christmas!

Chris
sgtevmckay

Magis Esse

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 12:16:39 PM »

Quite simply, and not to bring up old issues.
Markham pulled his code. Sad

I will leave it at that
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.027s | Server load: 0.08 ]