ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Which is better windows mobile or android os or iphone os?

<< < (5/13) > >>

40hz:
True. It's not in public release yet. But AFAIK it's only Apple that has flat out refused to support it now - or ever.

Deployment for everybody else is planned for later this year last I heard.  :)

Eóin:
Well I still say windows phone, especially if you're choice is HD2 or Hero. I'd only consider Android on the Nexus one, the Hero has nowhere near the technical specs of the HD2.

Also windows phones do support flash lite link. Not full flash but then it isn't out yet as 40hz said.

wiiiindy:
I am close to getting a smart phone and from what I've read the Pre tops all three being discussed here.  I assume no one is including it in the comparison because no one believes Palm will be around in the long run.   But even if they go out of business in the next 2-3 years, the phone will still work!  And if you are a geek you are going to want a new one in a couple of years anyway.

Anyone have experience with Pre and want to enlighten us on the merits of its UI or openness or?

mitzevo:
flash smash ;D Anyone got anything to say about Nexus One?

steeladept:
I am close to getting a smart phone and from what I've read the Pre tops all three being discussed here.  I assume no one is including it in the comparison because no one believes Palm will be around in the long run.   But even if they go out of business in the next 2-3 years, the phone will still work!  And if you are a geek you are going to want a new one in a couple of years anyway.

Anyone have experience with Pre and want to enlighten us on the merits of its UI or openness or?
-wiiiindy (March 09, 2010, 08:18 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nope.  No experience.   That is why I didn't comment on it.  Well, that and the fact the the OP was asking about Windows Mobile vs. Android.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version