ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

MultiFind Pro 1.7 - file search utility

<< < (7/9) > >>

sajman99:
I just now browsed to the MultiFind site and noticed new releases.

MultiFind Pro 1.73 and MultiFind 1.51 are the current versions. Thanks Cashper.

sajman99:
@Cashper:
I have encountered situations where there's not enough text displayed in the "Matches" tab. Please consider adding an option which would allow the user to add more characters before the found/highlighted text.

Since Curt previously mentioned a spelling error, please allow me to mention that in Options the context menu should read "Integrate MultiFind into Explorer folder's context menu".

Like others have mentioned, I'm also hoping for a portable version.

Thanks very much. :)

Cashper:
I'm grad to announce that portable version of MultiFind Pro has just been released. It is available on the MultiFind Pro homepage.
Please let me know if you like it.

sajman99:
...portable version of MultiFind Pro has just been released.
-Cashper (September 26, 2010, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Cashper. IMO MultiFind Pro is a good file search software fairly priced at $24.95 (1-user license). I recently recommended it to a friend who needed to search through many documents.

btw I no longer see any reference to a free version of MultiFind. Have you dropped that feature limited version or does MultiFind Pro revert to the limited MultiFind after the 30 day evaluation period?

Thanks for the portable build. :)

Cashper:
Hi sajman99,
MultiFind (free version) is not dropped and is updated from time to time, but some features are only present in MultiFind Pro. You can find link to MultiFind on midlinesoft.com, just go to home (root) page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version