ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

MultiFind Pro 1.7 - file search utility

<< < (6/9) > >>

Cashper:
Great - and please could we have a Favourite Path drop-down as well as path Browse?  Thanks...
-rjbull (February 27, 2010, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hope that my previous post answered your question. If no, please describe what do you mean by "Favourite Path drop-down as well as path Browse".

rjbull:
You can invoke a right-click menu by the "Application" keyboard key (resides between Ctrl and Alt keys on my keyboard).-Cashper (February 27, 2010, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't know that  :-[  In my case, it's the key between AltGr and right Ctrl.  I think the icon's meant to be a menu.  I always think it looks like a stylised petrol pump  :huh:

What user-defined options should be available in your opinion?
--- End quote ---
ChoiceEditor works like an extension-sensitive context menu.  You configure your own choices.  In my case, for example, if I have Total Commander's cursor on a .txt file and press F4, I get a menu like the first screenshot.  On the other hand, if the cursor is on a PDF file, I get a menu like the second screen shot.  Some items appear on both menus because I configured them to be available for any extension, "*"

I'm not sure about what do you mean by "send plain filename". But MultiFind Pro already adds several useful command to context menu: "Open File name" and "Copy file name".
--- End quote ---

I'd like to copy file name only, without path; copy file name with path, as Multi-Find does now; and copy file name with full UNC path.  I don't need the last so much now, but it would have been useful when searching the network at work.

rjbull:
I hope that my previous post answered your question. If no, please describe what do you mean by "Favourite Path drop-down as well as path Browse".
-Cashper (February 27, 2010, 05:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that looks like it will fit the bill admirably, thanks.

rjbull:
Cashper, maybe I'm missing something again, please can the currently-focussed tab be closed with Control-F4 or Control-W?

The filtering that allows you to search-within-a-search is nice, but please can there be a hotkey to put the cursor in the filter box?  Maybe one that sort of "tabs" between the different filter options, File, Folder, etc.?

Thanks...

rjbull:
In case nobody has noticed, MultiFind Pro 1.71 was released on Apr 4, 2010.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version