ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Capture Area

<< < (3/4) > >>

riponred:
Sorry I had to leave.   I just tried again and got the whole thing. I don't know if you did something but it's working now. Thanks.

j2ink:
Perhaps I need to reinstall the program.  The redbox will not capture a small area for me.    I tried the 100x100 and then a much larger area, and it will not work.  The little screen in the task bar turns red, but there is no capture sound, and the capture screen does not appear.  If I expand the redbox to more than half of the screen, the capture occurs, but as stated earlier, it does not capture the entire area in the red box.

argv:
I have just installed the last version on my new Win7 Pro N 32bits system and I have the same problem. Is any option I could check?

mouser:
you guys only have one monitor?
any clues regarding how much of the red box contents gets captured? does it seem to always be missing  the same # of pixels on large areas?

argv:
Yes only one monitor (laptop 15,4') Resolution 1920x1200. Please find below two screenshots one taken with ScreenCapture and another one with print screen and paste in Paint. In this case I used SC to capture all the screen. Using ScreenCapture is reacting like a kind of zoom, for instance if I want to capture a region, the view of the screen changes and the bottom and right part are no longer visible as long as screen capture selection cursor is active.

Capture Area
Capture Area

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version