ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

can't change Save As default file type

(1/2) > >>

ottenm:
I'm looking for a way to change the default file type used in the "Save As" dialog.

In the Screenshot Captor Options, under "Image File Format" I set the default image file format to JPG.  But when I capture an image and select "Save Image As", the dialog that says "Save Copy of Image As..." is always set to BMP.

Thanks for any help.  Sorry I couldn't find it on my own.

Mike

mouser:
i'll see if i can't have save as REMEMBER the last save as file type.. that would address your needs wouldn't it?

ottenm:
That would solve it Mouser, thanks for the help!

I take it the setting I changed is for the internal format, not for the file save?

You're The Bomb Mouser.  I use FARR dozens of times per day and every time I am just a little happier than I was right before I launched it! ;)

mouser:
I take it the setting I changed is for the internal format, not for the file save?
--- End quote ---
yes.

I use FARR dozens of times per day and every time I am just a little happier than I was right before I launched it!
--- End quote ---
that makes me happy to hear :)

nrpardee:
I'm having the same issue. I would like to change the default file type for save to jpeg; there would seem to be an option, but I can't find it. File save as defaults to jpg now, but I'd like to not have to do two saves and have two files. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version