ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Bartels Media paranoia

<< < (9/14) > >>

rjbull:
TypingAssistant forgot to add some sort of "garbage collection" and quickly spill over with unwanted junk you accidentally entered. -BartelsMedia (February 13, 2010, 03:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
How would a phrase expander know what's junk and what isn't?
As you apparently do not like PhraseExpress
--- End quote ---
Read my OP.  Quoting myself: "PhraseExpress seems a good product."  But you're getting me more and more annoyed, so however good it is, I'm not prepared to continue with it.

bmms:
My statements were in direct response to the claims against DA, which I do use, so please don't twist what I said?
--- End quote ---

No twist at all. I can also help you in this case (Byte-wise stealing at 1:03).

bmms:
But you're getting me more and more annoyed, so however good it is, I'm not prepared to continue with it.
-rjbull (February 13, 2010, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
TypingAssistant forgot to add some sort of "garbage collection" and quickly spill over with unwanted junk you accidentally entered. -BartelsMedia (February 13, 2010, 03:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
How would a phrase expander know what's junk and what isn't?
-rjbull (February 13, 2010, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

PhraseExpress only adds new words if they have been entered a configurable number of times and automatically removes junk (such as misspellings or words that are used only very rarely) after a customizable grace period.

Single-words auto-completions can also be configured to appear only if they fit to the foregoing context.

One example: If you type "The car is green" or "My car is fast", the word "car" would not show up in the beginning of a sentence (unless you entered it in the beginning) but only after "My" or "The" or any other word you have entered before car in any other sentence.

wraith808:
I removed the comment that you quoted before you quoted it, so you did this just as an irritant
--- End quote ---

You made my day: You write junk. Then, you realize that it was junk and removed it. Now, you accuse me of "irritating" because I accidentally took your junk serious?!

Wow! This requires a very strong personality.

My statements were in direct response to the claims against DA, which I do use, so please don't twist what I said?
--- End quote ---

No twist at all. I can also help you in this case (Byte-wise stealing at 1:03). But no need to reply on that one. I have provided it to you already and you ignored it at that time.

One thing is strange anyway - Is it that you have an "agenda" and set a Google Alert trigger on us just waiting to bash? I wonder because you show up   e v e r y   s i n g l e   time whenever our name is mentioned. Why not just ignore, please? I asked you that before but you ignored that as well. Do so from now on, PLEASE!
-BartelsMedia (February 13, 2010, 04:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm on the boards regularly.  It's you that does it.  Look at my post count, and how many times I post in relation to you.  And I removed the post in reference to mouser's request.  And now I'm done.  Thanks.

KynloStephen66515:
BartelsMedia - Next time, edit your 1st post, rather than doubling up pointlessly please. k tnx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version