Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 25, 2014, 02:45:47 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Check out and download the GOE 2007 Freeware Challenge productivity tools.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: V 1.5.1.1 Problems with Dock Settings and Item settings screen  (Read 5639 times)
sgtevmckay

Magis Esse

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2010, 10:30:20 AM »

Welcome Surp  Thmbsup

First thing is to check in the Settings >Visibility >Toggle Visibility and ensure that the "Keep Mouse interface alive" button is checked

Surp
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 01:17:14 AM »

Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunatly, all my settings are ok.

But maybe this will help:

While waiting for the solution I've reinstalled CircleDock v0.9.2 Alpha 8.1 with the middle button as toggle for visibility and as long as this version is running CD v1.5.4.6 also keeps responding to the middle mouse button. When I quit CD v0.9.2 Alpha 8.1 I have the same problem again as described above.

So for the time being, I'm using the old version and life is good... with Circle Dock!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 01:19:35 AM by Surp » Logged
sgtevmckay

Magis Esse

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 04:44:19 PM »

Surp

I am going to ask you to try something, and see if this works for you:
In settings go to:
General >Location, and check the bock for Legacy support. Let's see how this works.

Markham
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 11:32:21 PM »

While waiting for the solution I've reinstalled CircleDock v0.9.2 Alpha 8.1 with the middle button as toggle for visibility and as long as this version is running CD v1.5.4.6 also keeps responding to the middle mouse button. When I quit CD v0.9.2 Alpha 8.1 I have the same problem again as described above.
For some reason the mouse toggle setting was being "lost" when the main settings dialog is loaded but only if the toggle button was the middle mouse button; if the toggle button was set to the X1 or X2 mouse buttons all was fine. The next version contains some code which should rectify this.

Mark
Surp
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 12:50:32 AM »

To sgtevmckay:

I've tried the 'Version 0.9 behaviour'-option without result, sorry...
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.01 ]