ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

V 1.5.1.1 Problems with Dock Settings and Item settings screen

<< < (6/6)

sgtevmckay:
Welcome Surp  :Thmbsup:

First thing is to check in the Settings >Visibility >Toggle Visibility and ensure that the "Keep Mouse interface alive" button is checked

Surp:
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunatly, all my settings are ok.

But maybe this will help:

While waiting for the solution I've reinstalled CircleDock v0.9.2 Alpha 8.1 with the middle button as toggle for visibility and as long as this version is running CD v1.5.4.6 also keeps responding to the middle mouse button. When I quit CD v0.9.2 Alpha 8.1 I have the same problem again as described above.

So for the time being, I'm using the old version and life is good... with Circle Dock!

sgtevmckay:
Surp

I am going to ask you to try something, and see if this works for you:
In settings go to:
General >Location, and check the bock for Legacy support. Let's see how this works.

Markham:
While waiting for the solution I've reinstalled CircleDock v0.9.2 Alpha 8.1 with the middle button as toggle for visibility and as long as this version is running CD v1.5.4.6 also keeps responding to the middle mouse button. When I quit CD v0.9.2 Alpha 8.1 I have the same problem again as described above.-Surp (February 24, 2010, 01:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
For some reason the mouse toggle setting was being "lost" when the main settings dialog is loaded but only if the toggle button was the middle mouse button; if the toggle button was set to the X1 or X2 mouse buttons all was fine. The next version contains some code which should rectify this.

Mark

Surp:
To sgtevmckay:

I've tried the 'Version 0.9 behaviour'-option without result, sorry...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version